POWER THROUGH AWARENESS
is as unrealistic as expecting to be able to walk through water without getting wet.' - Naomi Rachel Remen
Do you feel so squeezed by life's demands and concerns that you have nothing left at the end of the day for yourself?
There is a cost to that - emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually.
What are you struggling with?
- feeling stuck, overwhelmed or boxed-in with no way out
- feeling stressed, resentful, irritable, angry, fearful, experiencing anxiety that you don't understand
- experiencing trauma, disability, grief and loss, compassion fatigue, burnout, depression or a diminished sense of enjoyment
- difficulty adjusting to life changes, transitions (separation/divorce, relocation, career) including life stages, chronic ailments or life threatening illness
- struggling with professional or work related challenges, disenchanted with relationships (personal and professional) and experiencing difficulty with caregiver responsibilities
- struggling with self-esteem or self-worth issues, searching for life's purpose, difficulty finding your inner warrior and personal power
Whatever your struggles, it's time to reach out for support. I can help!
'You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth.' -Evan Esar
DISCOVER THE POWER WITHIN YOU
A Wake Up CallLife's challenges can be an opportunity to reawaken and embrace your INNER WISDOM and to empower you to transform your life.
In tapping into your inner knowing there is potential for renewal so that you can live your best life.
In living your best life, you become aware that you are a part of something greater.
WHAT IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL?
Counselling Services Specializing in:
- Stress Management
Work, School & Career Issues
Relationship & Childhood issues & early childhood trauma
- Family Challenges
- Personal Development & Self Esteem Issues
- Grief, Bereavement & Loss & Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
Depression and Anxiety
- Spiritual & Transpersonal Challenges
- Health Care Providers concerns and losses